Griffiths + Associates is the one-stop-shop for corporate services in Malta with over 20 years of professional experience. We are duly authorised to act as corporate service Provider by the Malta Financial Services Authority and able to assist clients throughout the formation and incorporation process.
Corporate Services Include:
Company Registration in Malta
Griffiths + Associates is there to assist you throughout the formation and registration process for ANY legal forms: limited companies incorporated in Malta, branch of a company incorporated outside Malta, commercial partnerships, trusts, associations and foundations, incorporated cell company.
Griffiths + Associates will provide you professional assistance throughout the whole redomiciliation process – drafting all documentation necessary for an inward and an outward redomiciliation and liaise with the relevant authorities in order to complete all the necessary formalities.
Corporate Mergers and Acquisitions
Selling a business: Our experts assist you to plan the sale, perform a valuation of your business, identify and contact potential acquirers, prepare an information memorandum, provide tax structuring advice, steer the entire transaction process.
Buying a business: Our experts are able to perform a valuation of a target company and advise on a sensible price as well as the return you are likely to generate, assist in negotiating terms with the seller, provide assistance to raise debt or equity to fund the acquisition.
International bank account opening
Griffiths + Associates’s experts in company formation can help both foreign companies and individuals residing outside Malta with consultation about the Maltese banking system and its requirements. We will prepare all necessary documents including due diligence documentation to facilitate client acceptance by the bank. We are official introducers with all the major banks.
Griffiths + Associates offer the use of its premises as the registered office of companies registered in Malta. A Maltese company must have its registered office situated in Malta at all times.
Alternatively, Griffiths + Associates can introduce clients to local property agents and assist to find the best office space in line with clients’ needs.
Malta critical success factors:
1. Tax efficiency – standard corporate tax rate of 35% but typically tax refunds reduce the effective Maltese tax burden to around 5-10%. Tax consolidation for Maltese groups is also possible, to eliminate the needs for tax refunds.
2. Extensive double tax treaty network spanning over 60 countries.
3. Malta’s location is very strategic, convenient European time zone (CET).
4. High educational standards and high quality workforce – fluent in English.
5. Malta is a member of the EU, benefits includes free trade between members, a vast potential market, the currency and competition laws.
6. Sound Banking System.
7. Maltese lifestyle – healthy climate, unique heritage and culture, fantastic food and drink.