Griffiths + Associates is the one-stop-shop for Corporate Services in Malta with over 20 years of professional experience in setting up international companies on local soil. We are duly authorised to act as Corporate Services Provider by the Malta Financial Services Authority.
Throughout the years we have advised both private clients and businesses worldwide on many areas of corporate restructuring in Malta and overseas. That’s why we able to assist clients throughout the formation and incorporation process as setting up a company requires expert advice at every stage of its lifecycle and small mistakes can end up costing big money.
We offer services from initial Malta company formation to servicing that company and eventually liquidating and winding up in Malta.
With a team of Griffiths’ qualified lawyers, accountants and auditors, our clients can be sure they are receiving professional services. We propose a cost-effective, customer-driven approach leveraging our in-house knowledge and experience and commit to providing a quick professional response to clients’ requests that satisfy their business needs.
Corporate Services Include:
Griffiths + Associates is there to assist you throughout the formation and registration process for ANY legal forms:
- limited companies incorporated in Malta,
- branch of a company incorporated outside Malta,
- commercial partnerships,
- associations and foundations,
- incorporated cell company.
Griffiths + Associates will provide you professional assistance throughout the whole redomiciliation process – drafting all documentation necessary for an inward and an outward redomiciliation and liaise with the relevant authorities in order to complete all the necessary formalities.
Selling a business:
Our experts assist you to plan the sale, perform a valuation of your business, identify and contact potential acquirers, prepare an information memorandum, provide tax structuring advice, steer the entire transaction process.
Buying a business:
Our experts are able to perform a valuation of a target company and advise on a sensible price as well as the return you are likely to generate, assist in negotiating terms with the seller, provide assistance to raise debt or equity to fund the acquisition.
If you require Company Secretarial Services and Directorship in Malta in order to set up or administer a company, Griffiths + Associates may assist you.
Griffiths + Associates’s experts in company formation can help both foreign companies and individuals residing outside Malta with consultation about the Maltese banking system and its requirements.
We will prepare all necessary documents including due diligence documentation to facilitate client acceptance by the bank.
We are official introducers with all the major banks.
Griffiths + Associates offer the use of its premises as the registered office of companies registered in Malta. A Maltese company must have its registered office situated in Malta at all times.
Alternatively, Griffiths + Associates can introduce clients to local property agents and assist to find the best office space in line with clients’ needs.
Need our assistance with Corporate Services in Malta?
❯ Our industry experts assist in the setting up of companies at any industries: investments, iGaming, maritime, aviation, pharmaceutical industry, medical cannabis, crypto currencies, tourism, manufacturing, insurance.
❯ Full array of corporate services in Malta includes the setting up of companies, trusts and foundations, redomiciliation of companies, local and cross border mergers and acquisitions, directorship and company secretarial services, opening of bank accounts, annual returns.
❯ Corporate Services in Malta also involves corporate tax advisory which is essential and takes into consideration taxation. Vitally important that a holistic view is taken when thinking of setting up a company that takes into consideration compliance, taxation, corporate finance, corporate office administration, and legal matters. Our tax experts take such comprehensive approach to ensure that the company remains in good standing and maintains good corporate governance.
- Tax structuring: our tailored and fully customizable tax solutions are available to local and international clients. We assist clients to choose the legal structure on which to build, grow or restructure a business as it will determine the manner in which the business is taxed and impact tax liabilities as a shareholder.
- We assist clients to benefit from Malta’s full imputation and refundable tax credit system and double taxation relief with a view to achieving an optimal Malta tax exposure.
- Our tax advisory’s experience ranges corporate and personal tax, property tax, Malta VAT rate, stamp duty, customs and excise duty, international tax, employee tax, e-commerce tax, energy tax, trusts and estate planning, investment funds tax and tax disputes.
7 Malta Critical Success Factors:
1. Tax efficiency – standard corporate tax rate of 35% but typically tax refunds reduce the effective Maltese tax burden to around 5-10%. Tax consolidation for Maltese groups is also possible, to eliminate the needs for tax refunds.
2. Extensive double tax treaty network spanning over 60 countries.
3. Malta’s location is very strategic, convenient European time zone (CET).
4. High educational standards and high quality workforce – fluent in English.
5. Malta is a member of the EU, benefits includes free trade between members, a vast potential market, the currency and competition laws.
6. Sound Banking System.
7. Maltese lifestyle – healthy climate, unique heritage and culture, fantastic food and drink.
If you’re thinking of forming a company in Malta,
Please contact us for a consultation:
We love our job and we put a big focus on having a high-quality service – excellence through passion is our motto.
Full array of corporate services in Malta.