Local and international banks typically work with authorised introducers to enable the on-boarding of new business. Our firm acts as an introducer of various banks world-wide to enable an individual or enterprise to successfully open and operate a bank account legally within the terms of the business environment and industry that person is undertaking.
Also, we can assist you with the opening of corporate or personal bank accounts in Malta – our experts will advise you, carry out proper due diligence and KYC procedure in order to open a bank account, schedule your face to face meeting with bank’s representatives.
Standard due diligence documentation necessary to open a private bank account in Malta:
- A copy of your passport and;
- Some documents (as example a recent utilities bill) to proof of your address;
- Reference from your previous bank (proof that you are debt free and have a good credit rating).
Standard due diligence documentation necessary to open a business bank account in Malta:
- Identity documents of shareholders with more than 10% ownership in the company, directors and beneficial owners of the company (copies of passports, utilities);
- Company documentation (certificate of registration, memorandum and articles of the underlying shareholders, business plan etc.);
- A company’s certificate of good standing;
- Reference from your present bank.
Our experts may assist you throughout all stages: email@example.com