The world is looking ahead!
Follow us in new trends in Superyachting 2021 – 2022!
We are back after summer break and glad to announce the venues of the upcoming events we are taking part!
The most great news is the off line events finally have become possible since the pandemic had broken out in March 2020!
The two great superyachts events held on French Riviera have just over – Cannes Yachting Festival 2021 smoothly flown into Monaco Classic Week organised under the High Patronage of His Serene Highness Prince Albert II of Monaco.
This was a very promising beginning after a very long interruption.
Those festivals hosted the international fleet of superyachts available for purchase or charter and gave possibility to meet for superyacht builders and designers, yacht brokers, tender and maritime service providers.
We expect more online and offline events that will take place on different venues across the Europe and worldwide and will be attending by the yacht owners, yacht builders, executives from the yacht, shipping and maritime industries, lawyers, flag and port states representatives, brokerage companies, key investors in yachting, bankers, consultants and entrepreneurs, classification societies, marine and yachting equipment manufacturers, financial institutions, regulators, politicians and the media.
⚓ The nearest upcoming event is the virtual event – Funding Short Sea Shipping 5 organized by MARE FORUM and RINA on Thursday 16 September 2021 at 11.00 AM CET.
The event agenda is the dialog between the ship owners and capital providers:
- How can the capital providers fulfil the needs of ship owners?
- What are the trends in banking, alternative shipfinance, bonds and other models of finance and investments?
- What are the developments on EC Taxonomy legislation?
- Will Shipfinance be affected by the new EC legislation?
- Will EU shipping out-flag and moved to non – EU countries?
⚓ The 3rd Superyacht Europe 2021 by MARE FORUM to be held at the Yacht Club in Monaco on Friday 24 September in a symposium of “The future of Superyachting”.
The discussion includes the following topics:
- What is the future of the charter market?
- Will we see a continuing growth in the use of chase boats?
- What is the next hot destination; homeport or refit facility and what services will be expected?
- Will we see more drones, submersibles or helicopters?
- Integration of yacht and villa or other assets?
- Integration of management services, co-operation and integration of yacht, family office and service providers?
⚓ 4th MARE FORUM GENEVA 2021 “The charters – Shipowners dialogue” is the brilliant challenge to meet with leading executives from the shipping, trade, and finance industry and take part in debate discussing opportunities and risks on the global trade, shipping, economy, regulations and geopolitics.
The event is being held on Tuesday 21 September 2021 at the Hotel Beau – Rivage in Geneva.
We are welcoming those ship owners who find the future port for their superyachts in the most prestigious Maltese flag jurisdiction!
Those ship owners always benefit from tax incentives implemented by the Maltese Government.
For those ship owners who would like besides the yacht registration to settle down in Malta to enjoy of the sun and mild Mediterranean climate, we offer the complex of management services and family office administration.
Griffiths + Associates offers full array of maritime services towards:
- Yacht registration under Maltese flag as for using the yacht for sole purpose of the ship owner and for the commercial use,
- Company incorporation in Malta for ship-owning corporate entities and other types of business,
- Full range of financial and corporate service in Malta,
- Advisory in Maritime law,
- Taxation and other regulatory obligations.
To meet with our specialists please fill out the form below or send us your query via email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you shortly.
Business Publications of our experts:
The corporate tax rate in Malta is set at 35% and companies incorporated in Malta are subjected to tax in Malta on their worldwide income. However, Malta offers a highly efficient fiscal regime that eliminates double taxation on taxed company profits distributed as dividends.23.04.2022
Need help with your Malta VAT compliance? Griffiths + Associates has a range of solutions that can help your business depending on where and how you trade.02.04.2022
The transfer of immovable property in Malta is subject to the Property Transfer Tax instead of capital gains tax. We have a team of tax advisors who are capable of deftly handling all the complexities of capital gains tax in Malta and property transfer tax Malta.24.03.2022
Tax system in Malta: take a dive into Malta taxation for individuals and businesses: tax benefits, Indirect taxes and Direct taxes in Malta. Expert Tax Advice.28.02.2022
How will the new Budget 2022 measures impact you and your business? Our comprehensive summary offers a look into the salient points of the new Budget document08.01.2022
Guidelines on the VAT treatment for pleasure yacht leasing in Malta 2022. It opens the possibility for the yacht owners to benefit from VAT optimization.06.01.2022