A career opportunity has arisen for a Corporate Advisor with a focus on corporate law to work within our growing team of professionals.
This opportunity would be ideal for a candidate seeking career growth and professional development with an exposure to both local, as well as to multinational and middle market sectors worldwide.
Griffiths + Associates Advisory Ltd, is a corporate service provider registered in Malta delivering a broad range of services to local and international clients. The firm, which is part of PrimeGlobal, an international association of accountants and advisors made up of more than 300 firms in 100 countries, offers corporate, tax and advisory services as well as accounting services, audit and assurance, VAT compliance, and registration / administration of Foundations.
The firm has been established since 2004 and boasts a vast array of local and international clients encompassing a diverse spectrum of industries and markets.
The scope of this role is to assist, advise and work on a variety of corporate and tax matters.
Under the general guidance and supervision of the Advisory Manager, and within the limits of the established policies and procedures, your responsibilities will include:
- preparing any documentation required by banks in order to open new accounts for our clients and keep them fully operative;
- preparing corporate documentation, such as memorandums and articles of association and board and shareholders resolutions as well as any contract related to corporate changes;
- completion of MBR and tax forms and schedules and calculation of tax due in case of any change in company shareholding;
- devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing of contracts, searches, and any legal documents;
- performing any further duties as may be required by the company from time to time.
Minimum Qualifications Required:
- holding of a bachelor degree in Law or Economics, with at least 1 year of previous experience in the corporate and commercial practice areas;
- meticulousness and precision;
- excellent organisational skills;
- excellent written and verbal communication skills in the English language;
- proficient in Microsoft Office;
- able to communicate in a courteous and professional manner with internal and external contacts, over different mediums, such as, over the phone, face-to-face, electronic communication;
- excellent customer care skills together with a can-do attitude.
Interested candidates are kindly asked to send their detailed CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Send Your Updated CV To Contact Form:
Business Publications of our Experts:
Reasons to relocate yourself and your business to Malta.29.02.2024
Reasons to relocate yourself and your business to Malta.22.02.2024
Discussing a rather ambiguous question: “Is Malta a tax haven?” Malta’s tax system includes the concept of “economic substance,” which means that companies should have a real presence in Malta, including physical offices, employees, and activities.16.02.2024
On December 2023, the Ministry for Finance and Employment has issued Updated Nomad Residence Permits Rules, LN 277 of 2023, coming into effect on 1 January 202420.12.2023
Through our proficiency in EU funding we can support you to identify the right funding source for project ideas and apply on your behalf for business grants and other incentives.26.10.2023
Auditing iGaming Entities 2024: for more information about our igaming audit services, or to find out how we can become your CPA partner, contact us.23.10.2023
EU funded projects overview 2021-2027. We keep you updated on the new opportunities provided by EIT Urban Mobility and other EU funded projects in Malta. Follow us and you always catch the opportunity for the good start and further promotion of your innovative ideas!15.10.2023
Guidelines on the VAT treatment for pleasure yacht leasing in Malta 2022. It opens the possibility for the yacht owners to benefit from VAT optimization.16.08.2023
Let’s find out more about Malta UK double tax treaty as part relating directly to the competitive tax regime.08.05.2023
Tax system in Malta: take a dive into Malta taxation for individuals and businesses: tax benefits, Indirect taxes and Direct taxes in Malta. Expert Tax Advice.24.02.2023
Ship Registration Procedure in Malta is very simple and straight forward provided all documentation is in order: commercial ships, yacht, superyacht and vessel.10.02.2023
By working with us, your family office gets a robust platform for managing the family’s foundation without hiring additional staff or building infrastructure.01.12.2022