A career opportunity has arisen for a Corporate Advisor with a focus on corporate law to work within our growing team of professionals.
This opportunity would be ideal for a candidate seeking career growth and professional development with an exposure to both local, as well as to multinational and middle market sectors worldwide.
Griffiths + Associates Advisory Ltd, is a corporate service provider registered in Malta delivering a broad range of services to local and international clients. The firm, which is part of PrimeGlobal, an international association of accountants and advisors made up of more than 300 firms in 100 countries, offers corporate, tax and advisory services as well as accounting services, audit and assurance, VAT compliance, and registration / administration of Foundations.
The firm has been established since 2004 and boasts a vast array of local and international clients encompassing a diverse spectrum of industries and markets.
The scope of this role is to assist, advise and work on a variety of corporate and tax matters.
Under the general guidance and supervision of the Advisory Manager, and within the limits of the established policies and procedures, your responsibilities will include:
- preparing any documentation required by banks in order to open new accounts for our clients and keep them fully operative;
- preparing corporate documentation, such as memorandums and articles of association and board and shareholders resolutions as well as any contract related to corporate changes;
- completion of MBR and tax forms and schedules and calculation of tax due in case of any change in company shareholding;
- devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing of contracts, searches, and any legal documents;
- performing any further duties as may be required by the company from time to time.
Minimum Qualifications Required:
- holding of a bachelor degree in Law or Economics, with at least 1 year of previous experience in the corporate and commercial practice areas;
- meticulousness and precision;
- excellent organisational skills;
- excellent written and verbal communication skills in the English language;
- proficient in Microsoft Office;
- able to communicate in a courteous and professional manner with internal and external contacts, over different mediums, such as, over the phone, face-to-face, electronic communication;
- excellent customer care skills together with a can-do attitude.
Interested candidates are kindly asked to send their detailed CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Send Your Updated CV To Contact Form:
Business Publications of our Experts:
Family Office Malta approach 2023: private family foundations
By working with us, your family office gets a robust platform for managing the family’s foundation without hiring additional staff or building infrastructure.01.12.2022
How To Start A Business In Malta 2023 | A Step By Step Guide
Our company assists you in opening a business in Malta or you can buy a business. We have prepared the Guide “How to start a business in Malta”05.11.2022
Yacht and ship registration procedure under Malta flag 2023
Ship Registration Procedure in Malta is very simple and straight forward provided all documentation is in order: commercial ships, yacht, superyacht and vessel.10.10.2022
Taxation system in Malta 2023 – Expert Overview
Tax system in Malta: take a dive into Malta taxation for individuals and businesses: tax benefits, Indirect taxes and Direct taxes in Malta. Expert Tax Advice.24.09.2022
Malta Yacht Leasing – Vat Issues 2023
Guidelines on the VAT treatment for pleasure yacht leasing in Malta 2022. It opens the possibility for the yacht owners to benefit from VAT optimization.16.08.2022
Corporate Tax in Malta – an overview 2023
The corporate tax rate in Malta is set at 35% and companies incorporated in Malta are subjected to tax in Malta on their worldwide income. However, Malta offers a highly efficient fiscal regime that eliminates double taxation on taxed company profits distributed as dividends.18.06.2022
VAT (Value Added Tax) in Malta | Guide 2023
Need help with your Malta VAT compliance? Griffiths + Associates has a range of solutions that can help your business depending on where and how you trade.09.05.2022
Capital Gains Tax Malta 2023 & Property Transfer Tax in Malta
The transfer of immovable property in Malta is subject to the Property Transfer Tax instead of capital gains tax. We have a team of tax advisors who are capable of deftly handling all the complexities of capital gains tax in Malta and property transfer tax Malta.14.04.2022
Malta Budget 2022
How will the new Budget 2022 measures impact you and your business? Our comprehensive summary offers a look into the salient points of the new Budget document01.01.2022
Business in Malta | Fees, taxes and process 2023
Let’s talk frankly about company registration in Malta. We are going to look at the current state of affairs, important issues that merit attention and mistakes that should definitely not be made.
It’s all over the Internet advertising such “Do you want to register your company in Malta?”, “Start your business with the one of the best tax-rates in Europe and little paperwork” or “Malta company formation – Register a business in 5 days” – most of such content is about hypothetical possibilities, half-truths, and questionable tax tricks.
So let us begin discussing “Company formation in Malta”, with what’s most important.29.09.2021
Benefits of yacht registration under Malta Flag 2023
Griffiths + Associates specializes in registration of all sized yachts and all types of ships in highly reputable Maltese jurisdiction.22.07.2021