We invite you to join us on the upcoming round table series of the online maritime events, which happen on the MARE FORUM YACHTS platform and connect people of the maritime industry all over the world.
Designing the Ship of the Future | 6 May 2021 at 11:00
The 6 Edition event will host by Mare Forum and Bureau Veritas. This discussion will tackle the burning topics of designing zero-carbon ships of the future, as at follow:
- A clear view of the design of the ship of the future – low emissions, greater efficiency, speed, digitalization, materials, engines, etc.;
- Who will design the ship of the future;
- The investment risk on these technologies and the role of the capital provider and charterer;
- A transition fuel – LNG, Hydrogen, ammonia, batteries, and nuclear;
- The ports worldwide infrastructure to facilitate new fuels;
- What can we do now to help accelerate the availability of zero-carbon ships while at the same time reducing shipping’s footprint: slow steaming, retrofits, ESG reporting, and verification;
- Which regulations will apply in the next years and how to anticipate those.
2050 Superyacht Pioneers series | 12 May 2021 at 16:00
CET by Mare Forum in conjunction with RINA. This digital superyachts roundtable tackling a number of themes addressing new owners’ expectations and trends, environmental imperatives, digitalization and cybersecurity, new technologies.
The lively interactive discussion with leading principals from the yachting industry, actively participating, discussing, debating and brainstorming consisting of the following well-known superyacht experts:
- Fiorenzo Spadoni, Global Yachting Director – RINA
- Farouk Nefzi – FEADSHIP
- Lorenzo Pollicardo – SYBAss
- Robert van Tol – Water Revolution Foundation
- Alison Vassalo – Fenech & Fenech
- Julian Smith – Cayman Registry
- Superyacht builder – TBC
- We work in tight collaboration with the ship owners, who are intend to register their boats and superyachts under Maltese flag.
Griffiths + Associates offers to the ship owners to benefit from the yacht registration in Malta catering them with full array of maritime services referring to the ship registration under Maltese flag, company registration in Malta for ship-owning corporate entities and other types of business, and also full range of financial and corporate service, advisory in Maritime law, taxation and business.
We collaborate with our maritime partners on short and long term basis and reciprocal terms.
To meet with our specialists please fill out the form below or send us your query via email email@example.com and we will contact you shortly.