Employment laws, payroll regulations and salary tax calculation are areas where you cannot afford mistakes.
Reduce risk of non-compliance, decrease payroll mistakes and increase data security with payroll outsourcing.
At Griffiths + Associates, as part of our payroll service, we give you expert tax support, guide you through the local payroll laws and regulations, navigate the administration of the Maltese payroll system for you, and we also make the returns and associated payments for income tax and social security contributions directly from our payroll system to the relevant authorities.
Our qualified team of lawyers and accountants (CPAs) will streamline your operations by dealing with the following:
- Work Permits
- Employment contracts drafting
- Registration of the employees with Jobsplus, Tax and Social Security Department
- Salary calculation, income tax & SSC deductions, and pay slip distributions
- Submitting (monthly & annual) of FS5s, FS7s and FS3s
- Maternity leave applications
- Researching available tax-free allowances
- And many more accounting services
Contact us today for more information about Malta payroll outsourcing.
Maltese laws and regulations relating to Employment and Payroll
Maltese laws and regulations relating to Employment and Payroll include but are not limited to the following:
- Cap. 123 of the Laws of Malta – Income Tax Act
- S.L. 123.126 – Highly Qualified Persons Rules
- S.L. 123.129 – High Net Worth Individuals EU/EEA/Swiss Nationals Rules
- S.L. 123.130 – High Net Worth Individuals Non-EU/EEA/Swiss Nationals Rules
- Cap. 318 of the Laws of Malta – Social Security Act
- Cap. 452 of the Laws of Malta – Employment and Industrial Relations Act
- S.L. 452.78 – Parental Leave Entitlement Regulations
- S.L. 452.79 – Part-Time Employees Regulations
- S.L. 452. 82 – Posting of Workers in Malta Regulations
- S.L. 452.87 – Organisation of Working Time Regulations
- S.L. 452.110 – Overtime Regulations