Griffiths + Associates participate in International Partnering Event of the Posidonia Web Forum Week – eMariMatch 2020, the brokerage forum organised by the Enterprise Europe Network, which will take place online on 29 and 30 October 2020.
The 2020 edition is offering participants from the maritime sector the opportunity to arrange meetings via video-calls.
The third edition of this event in 2018 attracted more than 120 participants from 18 countries, more than 300 meetings took place on that platform.
The event is targeted at companies, clusters, International decision-makers as well as Research & Innovation stakeholders from the maritime sector looking to cooperate in the following areas:
• Shipbuilding, repairs and refits / Shipyard industry
• Maritime transport: logistics /ports
• Green shipping / Green ports
• Electronics, communication & navigation
• Mechanical and Auxiliary systems
• Nautical sports, Leisure vessels & Tourism
• Maritime services – Malta flag: yacht and ship registration in Malta
• Maritime Safety & Security
• Marine Research, Development & Innovation
• Marine bio-economy
eMariMatch 2020 is a unique opportunity to establish new cross-border contacts and to meet potential business partners to cooperate with.
Griffiths + Associates specialize to work with international business and ship owners to cater with full array of maritime services referring to the ship registration under Malta flag, company registration in Malta for ship-owning corporate entities and other types of business, and also full range of financial and corporate service Malta, advisory in Maritime law, taxation and business.
We offer to our partners to collaborate on short and long term basis and mutually beneficial terms.
To meet with our specialists please fill out the form below or send us your query via email email@example.com and we will contact you shortly.