As our Firm continues to grow, we are widening our Legal Department team.
The position of the Junior KYC & Onboarding Officer (Full Time) opened up at Griffiths + Associates.
Our firm, Griffiths + Associates Advisory Ltd, is registered in Malta which provides a boutique of services to local and international clients. The company offers Corporate Services, Tax and Advisory Services. VAT compliance, Foundations and Trusts amongst other services.
The firm is part of PrimeGlobal, an international association of accountants and advisers made up of more than 300 firms in 90 countries.
We have been established since 2004 and boast a vast array of local and international clients encompassing a diverse spectrum of industries and markets.
The Junior KYC & Onboarding Officer is a member of the Compliance department responsible for gathering KYC information and reviewing existing client’s files according to established policies and procedures.
- Gathering and reviewing KYC documentation from prospective clients
- Creation and review of customer profiles in the Company’s KYC software
- Conduct Customer Due Diligence (CDD) and Know Your Customer (KYC) research for clients as part of the business-wide Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Compliance process
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with relevant internal and external parties to obtain KYC documents
- Performing due diligence on client files. Requesting the KYC information, review and verification of received documentation and compiling the customer risk assessment
- Document the research and analysis related to the financial activity and related entities, to be reported to the Head of Compliance
- Review of KYC records as to completeness, including verifying that due diligence has been performed and that standards are being complied with. Also, that the files and risk assessments are current and up to date
- Assist the compliance team in administrative tasks
- Supporting the Advisory and Compliance Teams as required
- Motivational and strong interpersonal skills
- Highly organised, responsible and reliable
- Strong analytical numerical and reporting skills, attention to detail
- Awareness about AML / CFT concepts
- The ability to work under pressure and with minimal supervision
- Computer literate
- Excellent command in English, other languages are a plus
- AML certification courses are a plus
- Ideally, you will have experience in a similar role related to financial crime, anti-money laundering and / or financial services
Interested candidates are kindly asked to send their detailed CV.
Please Send Your Updated CV To Contact Form:
Business Publications of our Experts:
Through our proficiency in EU funding we can support you to identify the right funding source for project ideas and apply on your behalf for business grants and other incentives.26.10.2023
Auditing iGaming Entities 2024: for more information about our igaming audit services, or to find out how we can become your CPA partner, contact us.23.10.2023
EU funded projects overview 2021-2027. We keep you updated on the new opportunities provided by EIT Urban Mobility and other EU funded projects in Malta. Follow us and you always catch the opportunity for the good start and further promotion of your innovative ideas!15.10.2023
Guidelines on the VAT treatment for pleasure yacht leasing in Malta 2022. It opens the possibility for the yacht owners to benefit from VAT optimization.16.08.2023
Let’s find out more about Malta UK double tax treaty as part relating directly to the competitive tax regime.08.05.2023
Tax system in Malta: take a dive into Malta taxation for individuals and businesses: tax benefits, Indirect taxes and Direct taxes in Malta. Expert Tax Advice.24.02.2023
Ship Registration Procedure in Malta is very simple and straight forward provided all documentation is in order: commercial ships, yacht, superyacht and vessel.10.02.2023
By working with us, your family office gets a robust platform for managing the family’s foundation without hiring additional staff or building infrastructure.01.12.2022
If you are looking to set up your new business in Malta, there are important steps you need. We have put together an easy to follow step by step guide to help you get started.05.11.2022
The corporate tax rate in Malta is set at 35% and companies incorporated in Malta are subjected to tax in Malta on their worldwide income. However, Malta offers a highly efficient fiscal regime that eliminates double taxation on taxed company profits distributed as dividends.18.06.2022
Need help with your Malta VAT compliance? Griffiths + Associates has a range of solutions that can help your business depending on where and how you trade.09.05.2022