As our Firm continues to grow, we are widening our Legal Department team.
The position of the Junior KYC & Onboarding Officer (Full Time) opened up at Griffiths + Associates.
Our firm, Griffiths + Associates Advisory Ltd, is registered in Malta which provides a boutique of services to local and international clients. The company offers Corporate Services, Tax and Advisory Services. VAT compliance, Foundations and Trusts amongst other services.
The firm is part of PrimeGlobal, an international association of accountants and advisers made up of more than 300 firms in 90 countries.
We have been established since 2004 and boast a vast array of local and international clients encompassing a diverse spectrum of industries and markets.
The Junior KYC & Onboarding Officer is a member of the Compliance department responsible for gathering KYC information and reviewing existing client’s files according to established policies and procedures.
- Gathering and reviewing KYC documentation from prospective clients
- Creation and review of customer profiles in the Company’s KYC software
- Conduct Customer Due Diligence (CDD) and Know Your Customer (KYC) research for clients as part of the business-wide Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Compliance process
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with relevant internal and external parties to obtain KYC documents
- Performing due diligence on client files. Requesting the KYC information, review and verification of received documentation and compiling the customer risk assessment
- Document the research and analysis related to the financial activity and related entities, to be reported to the Head of Compliance
- Review of KYC records as to completeness, including verifying that due diligence has been performed and that standards are being complied with. Also, that the files and risk assessments are current and up to date
- Assist the compliance team in administrative tasks
- Supporting the Advisory and Compliance Teams as required
- Motivational and strong interpersonal skills
- Highly organised, responsible and reliable
- Strong analytical numerical and reporting skills, attention to detail
- Awareness about AML / CFT concepts
- The ability to work under pressure and with minimal supervision
- Computer literate
- Excellent command in English, other languages are a plus
- AML certification courses are a plus
- Ideally, you will have experience in a similar role related to financial crime, anti-money laundering and / or financial services
Interested candidates are kindly asked to send their detailed CV.
Please Send Your Updated CV To Contact Form:
Business Publications of our Experts:
The corporate tax rate in Malta is set at 35% and companies incorporated in Malta are subjected to tax in Malta on their worldwide income. However, Malta offers a highly efficient fiscal regime that eliminates double taxation on taxed company profits distributed as dividends.23.04.2022
Need help with your Malta VAT compliance? Griffiths + Associates has a range of solutions that can help your business depending on where and how you trade.02.04.2022
The transfer of immovable property in Malta is subject to the Property Transfer Tax instead of capital gains tax. We have a team of tax advisors who are capable of deftly handling all the complexities of capital gains tax in Malta and property transfer tax Malta.24.03.2022
Tax system in Malta: take a dive into Malta taxation for individuals and businesses: tax benefits, Indirect taxes and Direct taxes in Malta. Expert Tax Advice.28.02.2022
How will the new Budget 2022 measures impact you and your business? Our comprehensive summary offers a look into the salient points of the new Budget document08.01.2022
Guidelines on the VAT treatment for pleasure yacht leasing in Malta 2022. It opens the possibility for the yacht owners to benefit from VAT optimization.06.01.2022
Ship Registration Procedure in Malta is very simple and straight forward provided all documentation is in order: commercial ships, yacht, superyacht and vessel.19.10.2021
Let’s talk frankly about company registration in Malta. We are going to look at the current state of affairs, important issues that merit attention and mistakes that should definitely not be made.
It’s all over the Internet advertising such “Do you want to register your company in Malta?”, “Start your business with the one of the best tax-rates in Europe and little paperwork” or “Malta company formation – Register a business in 5 days” – most of such content is about hypothetical possibilities, half-truths, and questionable tax tricks.
So let us begin discussing “Company formation in Malta”, with what’s most important.29.09.2021
Moving to Malta can occur for many different reasons. How can we help with your move to Malta? Our Malta relocation services: Retirement and Residency Programs.23.07.2021
Griffiths + Associates specializes in registration of all sized yachts and all types of ships in highly reputable Maltese jurisdiction.22.07.2021
By working with us, your family office gets a robust platform for managing the family’s foundation without hiring additional staff or building infrastructure.16.07.2021
We have put together an easy to follow step by step guide: How to start a business in Malta. Your first step is meeting with one of our experts.21.06.2021