As our Firm continues to grow, we are widening our Legal & Compliance Department team.
The position of CDD & KYC Officer (Full Time, On-Site) opened up at Griffiths + Associates.
The CDD & KYC Officer (Full Time, On-Site) is a member of the Compliance department responsible for gathering Customer Due Diligence and Know-Your-Client information and documentation and reviewing customer’s files and applications.
Duties will include:
- Gathering and reviewing KYC/CDD documentation from prospective and existing customers, ensuring a smooth and compliant client on-boarding process, including face-to-face meetings as required
- Creation and review of customer profiles in the Company’s KYC software ensuring a regular and compliant ongoing monitoring process
- Conduct Customer Due Diligence (CDD), Know Your Customer (KYC) procedures and gathering documents for migration-related applications
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with relevant internal and external parties to obtain DDC/KYC documents
- Review of KYC records as to completeness, including verifying that due diligence has been performed and that standards are being complied with. Also, that the files and risk assessments are current and up to date
- Assist in conducting customer risk assessments
- Assist and carry out administrative tasks relating to compliance
- Supporting and assisting the Compliance Officer as required
- You will have at least 1-year experience in a similar role within a Company Service Provider, an Accounting firm, a Credit Institution or similar in Malta or the European Union.
- Knowledge about AML concepts, including ‘beneficial ownership’ and ‘customer due diligence’ of legal entities such as companies and foundations
- Being a patient person and with strong interpersonal skills
- Highly organised, able to prioritise with a can-do it attitude
- Attention to detail and able to independently follow-up on pending assigned tasks
- The ability to work under minimal supervision while being reliable that the work is being carried out
- Computer literate
- Excellent command in English, other languages are a plus
- AML certifications or university-level courses are a plus
Interested candidates are kindly asked to send their detailed CV and a cover letter explaining how their profile matches this role.
Please note that candidates already based in Malta shall be given preference. Short-listed candidates will be invited for a physical interview with the Head of Compliance and a written test at our Offices in Naxxar.
Please Send Your Updated CV To Contact Form:
Business Publications of our Experts:
The corporate tax rate in Malta is set at 35% and companies incorporated in Malta are subjected to tax in Malta on their worldwide income. However, Malta offers a highly efficient fiscal regime that eliminates double taxation on taxed company profits distributed as dividends.23.04.2022
Need help with your Malta VAT compliance? Griffiths + Associates has a range of solutions that can help your business depending on where and how you trade.02.04.2022
The transfer of immovable property in Malta is subject to the Property Transfer Tax instead of capital gains tax. We have a team of tax advisors who are capable of deftly handling all the complexities of capital gains tax in Malta and property transfer tax Malta.24.03.2022
Tax system in Malta: take a dive into Malta taxation for individuals and businesses: tax benefits, Indirect taxes and Direct taxes in Malta. Expert Tax Advice.28.02.2022
Our company assists you in opening a business in Malta or you can buy a business. We have prepared the Guide “How to start a business in Malta”10.01.2022
How will the new Budget 2022 measures impact you and your business? Our comprehensive summary offers a look into the salient points of the new Budget document08.01.2022
Guidelines on the VAT treatment for pleasure yacht leasing in Malta 2022. It opens the possibility for the yacht owners to benefit from VAT optimization.06.01.2022
Ship Registration Procedure in Malta is very simple and straight forward provided all documentation is in order: commercial ships, yacht, superyacht and vessel.19.10.2021
Let’s talk frankly about company registration in Malta. We are going to look at the current state of affairs, important issues that merit attention and mistakes that should definitely not be made.
It’s all over the Internet advertising such “Do you want to register your company in Malta?”, “Start your business with the one of the best tax-rates in Europe and little paperwork” or “Malta company formation – Register a business in 5 days” – most of such content is about hypothetical possibilities, half-truths, and questionable tax tricks.
So let us begin discussing “Company formation in Malta”, with what’s most important.29.09.2021
Moving to Malta can occur for many different reasons. How can we help with your move to Malta? Our Malta relocation services: Retirement and Residency Programs.23.07.2021
Griffiths + Associates specializes in registration of all sized yachts and all types of ships in highly reputable Maltese jurisdiction.22.07.2021
By working with us, your family office gets a robust platform for managing the family’s foundation without hiring additional staff or building infrastructure.16.07.2021