The audit and advisory industry is all about accuracy, reliability and trust. If these 3 key traits hit home with you, come join our growing team at Griffiths + Associates Advisory Ltd.
As our Firm continues to grow, we are widening our Legal & Compliance Department team.
We are seeking to recruit an efficient, dedicated and reliable CDD & KYC Officer to work on a full-time basis in a flexible hybrid model (Mix of Work from home and office) forming an integral part of the Compliance department responsible for gathering Customer Due Diligence and Know-Your-Client information and documentation and reviewing customer’s files and applications.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Gathering and reviewing KYC/CDD documentation from prospective and existing customers, ensuring a smooth and compliant client on-boarding process, including face-to-face meetings as required
- Creation and review of customer profiles in the Company’s KYC software ensuring a regular and compliant ongoing monitoring process
- Conduct Customer Due Diligence (CDD), Know Your Customer (KYC) procedures and gathering documents for migration-related applications
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with relevant internal and external parties to obtain DDC/KYC documents
- Review of KYC records as to completeness, including verifying that due diligence has been performed and that standards are being complied with. Also, that the files and risk assessments are current and up to date
- Assist in conducting customer risk assessments
- Assist and carry out administrative tasks relating to compliance
- Supporting and assisting the Compliance Officer as required
REQUIRED SKILLS, ABILITIES AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 1-year experience in a similar role within a Company Service Provider, an Accounting firm, a Credit Institution or similar in Malta or the European Union
- Knowledge about AML concepts, including ‘beneficial ownership’ and ‘customer due diligence’ of legal entities such as companies and foundations
- Being a patient person and with strong interpersonal skills
- Highly organised, able to prioritise with a can-do it attitude
- Attention to detail and able to independently follow-up on pending assigned tasks
- The ability to work under minimal supervision while being reliable that the work is being carried out
- Computer literate
- Excellent command in English, other languages are a plus
- AML certifications or university-level courses are a plus
- The company offers a hybrid work model that integrates flexibility to work from the comfort of your home and the office
- Indefinite Contract
- Full Time (40 hours / week)
- Working hours for full timers: Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5:00pm with a degree of flexibility
- An attractive remuneration package is being offered to the right applicant based on qualifications and experience
- Flexible Hybrid Working Model (Work from Home and Office)
- Annual Salary Reviews
- Annual Individual Performance Bonus
- Joining a great team of professionals to take the next step in your personal career
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Griffiths + Associates Advisory Ltd, is a corporate service provider registered in Malta delivering a broad range of services to local and international clients.
The firm, which is part of PrimeGlobal, an international association of accountants and advisors made up of more than 300 firms in 100 countries, offers corporate, tax services and advisory services as well as accounting services, audit and assurance, VAT compliance, and registration / administration of Foundations.
The firm has been established since 2004 and boasts a vast array of local and international clients encompassing a diverse spectrum of industries and markets.
If you are interested in the role, kindly send your CV and cover letter by email on email@example.com we are looking forward to receiving your application!
Please note that candidates already based in Malta shall be given preference. Short-listed candidates will be invited for a physical interview with the Head of Compliance and a written test at our Offices in Naxxar.
Please Send Your Updated CV To Contact Form:
Business Publications of our Experts:
Malta Double Tax Treaties 2023
Let’s find out more about Malta UK double tax treaty as part relating directly to the competitive tax regime.08.05.2023
Family Office Malta approach 2023: private family foundations
By working with us, your family office gets a robust platform for managing the family’s foundation without hiring additional staff or building infrastructure.01.12.2022
How To Start A Business In Malta 2023 | A Step By Step Guide
Our company assists you in opening a business in Malta or you can buy a business. We have prepared the Guide “How to start a business in Malta”05.11.2022
Yacht and ship registration procedure under Malta flag 2023
Ship Registration Procedure in Malta is very simple and straight forward provided all documentation is in order: commercial ships, yacht, superyacht and vessel.10.10.2022
Taxation system in Malta 2023 – Expert Overview
Tax system in Malta: take a dive into Malta taxation for individuals and businesses: tax benefits, Indirect taxes and Direct taxes in Malta. Expert Tax Advice.24.09.2022
Malta Yacht Leasing – Vat Issues 2023
Guidelines on the VAT treatment for pleasure yacht leasing in Malta 2022. It opens the possibility for the yacht owners to benefit from VAT optimization.16.08.2022
Corporate Tax in Malta – an overview 2023
The corporate tax rate in Malta is set at 35% and companies incorporated in Malta are subjected to tax in Malta on their worldwide income. However, Malta offers a highly efficient fiscal regime that eliminates double taxation on taxed company profits distributed as dividends.18.06.2022
VAT (Value Added Tax) in Malta | Guide 2023
Need help with your Malta VAT compliance? Griffiths + Associates has a range of solutions that can help your business depending on where and how you trade.09.05.2022
Capital Gains Tax Malta 2023 & Property Transfer Tax in Malta
The transfer of immovable property in Malta is subject to the Property Transfer Tax instead of capital gains tax. We have a team of tax advisors who are capable of deftly handling all the complexities of capital gains tax in Malta and property transfer tax Malta.14.04.2022
Malta Budget 2022
How will the new Budget 2022 measures impact you and your business? Our comprehensive summary offers a look into the salient points of the new Budget document01.01.2022
Business in Malta | Fees, taxes and process 2023
Let’s talk frankly about company registration in Malta. We are going to look at the current state of affairs, important issues that merit attention and mistakes that should definitely not be made.
It’s all over the Internet advertising such “Do you want to register your company in Malta?”, “Start your business with the one of the best tax-rates in Europe and little paperwork” or “Malta company formation – Register a business in 5 days” – most of such content is about hypothetical possibilities, half-truths, and questionable tax tricks.
So let us begin discussing “Company formation in Malta”, with what’s most important.29.09.2021