The audit and advisory industry is all about accuracy, reliability and trust. If these 3 key traits hit home with you, come join our growing team at Griffiths + Associates Advisory Ltd.
As our Firm continues to grow, we are widening our Legal & Compliance Department team.
We are seeking to recruit an efficient, dedicated and reliable CDD & KYC Officer to work on a full-time basis in a flexible hybrid model (Mix of Work from home and office) forming an integral part of the Compliance department responsible for gathering Customer Due Diligence and Know-Your-Client information and documentation and reviewing customer’s files and applications.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Gathering and reviewing KYC/CDD documentation from prospective and existing customers, ensuring a smooth and compliant client on-boarding process, including face-to-face meetings as required
- Creation and review of customer profiles in the Company’s KYC software ensuring a regular and compliant ongoing monitoring process
- Conduct Customer Due Diligence (CDD), Know Your Customer (KYC) procedures and gathering documents for migration-related applications
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with relevant internal and external parties to obtain DDC/KYC documents
- Review of KYC records as to completeness, including verifying that due diligence has been performed and that standards are being complied with. Also, that the files and risk assessments are current and up to date
- Assist in conducting customer risk assessments
- Assist and carry out administrative tasks relating to compliance
- Supporting and assisting the Compliance Officer as required
REQUIRED SKILLS, ABILITIES AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 1-year experience in a similar role within a Company Service Provider, an Accounting firm, a Credit Institution or similar in Malta or the European Union
- Knowledge about AML concepts, including ‘beneficial ownership’ and ‘customer due diligence’ of legal entities such as companies and foundations
- Being a patient person and with strong interpersonal skills
- Highly organised, able to prioritise with a can-do it attitude
- Attention to detail and able to independently follow-up on pending assigned tasks
- The ability to work under minimal supervision while being reliable that the work is being carried out
- Computer literate
- Excellent command in English, other languages are a plus
- AML certifications or university-level courses are a plus
- The company offers a hybrid work model that integrates flexibility to work from the comfort of your home and the office
- Indefinite Contract
- Full Time (40 hours / week)
- Working hours for full timers: Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5:00pm with a degree of flexibility
- An attractive remuneration package is being offered to the right applicant based on qualifications and experience
- Flexible Hybrid Working Model (Work from Home and Office)
- Annual Salary Reviews
- Annual Individual Performance Bonus
- Joining a great team of professionals to take the next step in your personal career
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Griffiths + Associates Advisory Ltd, is a corporate service provider registered in Malta delivering a broad range of services to local and international clients.
The firm, which is part of PrimeGlobal, an international association of accountants and advisors made up of more than 300 firms in 100 countries, offers corporate, tax services and advisory services as well as accounting services, audit and assurance, VAT compliance, and registration / administration of Foundations.
The firm has been established since 2004 and boasts a vast array of local and international clients encompassing a diverse spectrum of industries and markets.
If you are interested in the role, kindly send your CV and cover letter by email on firstname.lastname@example.org we are looking forward to receiving your application!
Please note that candidates already based in Malta shall be given preference. Short-listed candidates will be invited for a physical interview with the Head of Compliance and a written test at our Offices in Naxxar.
Please Send Your Updated CV To Contact Form:
Business Publications of our Experts:
Through our proficiency in EU funding we can support you to identify the right funding source for project ideas and apply on your behalf for business grants and other incentives.26.10.2023
Auditing iGaming Entities 2024: for more information about our igaming audit services, or to find out how we can become your CPA partner, contact us.23.10.2023
EU funded projects overview 2021-2027. We keep you updated on the new opportunities provided by EIT Urban Mobility and other EU funded projects in Malta. Follow us and you always catch the opportunity for the good start and further promotion of your innovative ideas!15.10.2023
Guidelines on the VAT treatment for pleasure yacht leasing in Malta 2022. It opens the possibility for the yacht owners to benefit from VAT optimization.16.08.2023
Let’s find out more about Malta UK double tax treaty as part relating directly to the competitive tax regime.08.05.2023
Tax system in Malta: take a dive into Malta taxation for individuals and businesses: tax benefits, Indirect taxes and Direct taxes in Malta. Expert Tax Advice.24.02.2023
Ship Registration Procedure in Malta is very simple and straight forward provided all documentation is in order: commercial ships, yacht, superyacht and vessel.10.02.2023
By working with us, your family office gets a robust platform for managing the family’s foundation without hiring additional staff or building infrastructure.01.12.2022
If you are looking to set up your new business in Malta, there are important steps you need. We have put together an easy to follow step by step guide to help you get started.05.11.2022
The corporate tax rate in Malta is set at 35% and companies incorporated in Malta are subjected to tax in Malta on their worldwide income. However, Malta offers a highly efficient fiscal regime that eliminates double taxation on taxed company profits distributed as dividends.18.06.2022
Need help with your Malta VAT compliance? Griffiths + Associates has a range of solutions that can help your business depending on where and how you trade.09.05.2022