We are looking for a new team member to join our company within the position of Administrative Executive (Full Time).
About our company:
Our firm, Griffiths + Associates, is registered in Malta providing a range of services to local and international clients. The company offers corporate services, tax and advisory Services. accounting services, audit and assurance, VAT compliance, and registration / administration of Foundations amongst other services. The firm is part of PrimeGlobal, an international association of accountants and advisers made up of more than 300 firms in 100 countries. We have been established since 2004 and boast a vast array of local and international clients encompassing a diverse spectrum of industries and markets.
- Undertaking the tasks of receiving calls, take messages, routing correspondence.
- Organization of meetings and greeting customers.
- Providing administrative support to the teams in order to ensure an efficient service to our customers.
- Handling of customer invoicing, debtor chasing and customer receipts.
- Supporting the Directors in any administrative tasks.
- Assistance in statutory filings and reporting.
- Other related office duties.
- Proficiency in written and spoken Maltese and English.
- Be service-oriented with a flair for hospitality and a positive can-do attitude.
- Strong commitment and proven record of professional and client service excellence.
- Outstanding communication skills both spoken and written.
- At least two years’ experience in an administrative role. Preference will be given to candidates with experience in the financial industry.
- A good team player.
If this position sounds right for you, then we at Griffiths + Associates would like to hear from you!
Please Send Your Updated CV To Contact Form:
Business Publications of our Experts:
Ship Registration Procedure in Malta is very simple and straight forward provided all documentation is in order: commercial ships, yacht, superyacht and vessel.19.10.2021
Let’s talk frankly about company registration in Malta. We are going to look at the current state of affairs, important issues that merit attention and mistakes that should definitely not be made.
It’s all over the Internet advertising such “Do you want to register your company in Malta?”, “Start your business with the one of the best tax-rates in Europe and little paperwork” or “Malta company formation – Register a business in 5 days” – most of such content is about hypothetical possibilities, half-truths, and questionable tax tricks.
So let us begin discussing “Company formation in Malta”, with what’s most important.29.09.2021
Griffiths + Associates specializes in registration of all sized yachts and all types of ships in highly reputable Maltese jurisdiction.22.07.2021
By working with us, your family office gets a robust platform for managing the family’s foundation without hiring additional staff or building infrastructure.16.07.2021
Registration Procedure For Superyacht In Commercial Use. Documentation Applicable For The Ship Registration. Procedure Of Registration For Private Boat.20.06.2021
One may deem that the audit is a necessary expenditure with no extra value other that meeting the legal requirement for a statutory audit. This is not the case, as a well-executed audit provides a lot of advantages to both the management, shareholders and other stakeholders of a company.15.06.2021
Moving to Malta can occur for many different reasons. How can we help with your move to Malta? Our Malta relocation services: Retirement and Residency Programs.04.06.2021
EU funded projects overview 2021-2027. We keep you updated on the new opportunities provided by EIT Urban Mobility and other EU funded projects in Malta. Follow us and you always catch the opportunity for the good start and further promotion of your innovative ideas!30.04.2021
Through our proficiency in EU funding we can support you to identify the right funding source for project ideas and apply on your behalf for business grants and other incentives.09.04.2021
We have put together an easy to follow step by step guide: How to start a business in Malta. Your first step is meeting with one of our experts.08.03.2021