We are looking for a new team member to join our company within the position of Administrative Executive (Full Time).
This job opportunity calls for an individual who is practical, organised, has good communication and writing skills, and has a positive attitude.
- Undertaking the tasks of receiving calls, take messages, routing correspondence;
- Organization of meetings and greeting customers;
- Providing administrative support to the teams in order to ensure an efficient service to our customers;
- Supporting the Directors in any administrative tasks;
- Handling and record-keeping of all committees, meetings, travel and conferences;
- Drafting of circulars;
- Maintenance of corporate records including paper and electronic filing as well as archiving data by the company data-retention policy;
- Handling of customer invoicing, debtor chasing and customer receipts;
- Dealing with banking and cash transactions;
- Regular liaison with clients in coordination of documents to be submitted to local authorities;
- Assistance in statutory filings and reporting;
- Any additional ad-hoc administration duties as assigned by the team.
- Have an excellent command of both written and spoken Maltese and English, with great telephone manner;
- Possesses a smart approach with high ethical standards;
- Be service-oriented with a flair for hospitality and a positive can-do attitude;
- Strong commitment and proven record of professional and client service excellence;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office;
- Great attention to detail and highly organised, proactive individual, capable of working on your own initiative whilst being a dedicated team player;
- Applicants must be willing to learn and have a can-do approach;
- At least two years’ experience in an administrative role. Preference will be given to candidates with experience in the financial industry.
If this position sounds right for you, then we at Griffiths + Associates would like to hear from you!
Please Send Your Updated CV To Contact Form:
Business Publications of our Experts:
The corporate tax rate in Malta is set at 35% and companies incorporated in Malta are subjected to tax in Malta on their worldwide income. However, Malta offers a highly efficient fiscal regime that eliminates double taxation on taxed company profits distributed as dividends.23.04.2022
Need help with your Malta VAT compliance? Griffiths + Associates has a range of solutions that can help your business depending on where and how you trade.02.04.2022
The transfer of immovable property in Malta is subject to the Property Transfer Tax instead of capital gains tax. We have a team of tax advisors who are capable of deftly handling all the complexities of capital gains tax in Malta and property transfer tax Malta.24.03.2022
Tax system in Malta: take a dive into Malta taxation for individuals and businesses: tax benefits, Indirect taxes and Direct taxes in Malta. Expert Tax Advice.28.02.2022
How will the new Budget 2022 measures impact you and your business? Our comprehensive summary offers a look into the salient points of the new Budget document08.01.2022
Guidelines on the VAT treatment for pleasure yacht leasing in Malta 2022. It opens the possibility for the yacht owners to benefit from VAT optimization.06.01.2022
Ship Registration Procedure in Malta is very simple and straight forward provided all documentation is in order: commercial ships, yacht, superyacht and vessel.19.10.2021
Let’s talk frankly about company registration in Malta. We are going to look at the current state of affairs, important issues that merit attention and mistakes that should definitely not be made.
It’s all over the Internet advertising such “Do you want to register your company in Malta?”, “Start your business with the one of the best tax-rates in Europe and little paperwork” or “Malta company formation – Register a business in 5 days” – most of such content is about hypothetical possibilities, half-truths, and questionable tax tricks.
So let us begin discussing “Company formation in Malta”, with what’s most important.29.09.2021
Moving to Malta can occur for many different reasons. How can we help with your move to Malta? Our Malta relocation services: Retirement and Residency Programs.23.07.2021
Griffiths + Associates specializes in registration of all sized yachts and all types of ships in highly reputable Maltese jurisdiction.22.07.2021
By working with us, your family office gets a robust platform for managing the family’s foundation without hiring additional staff or building infrastructure.16.07.2021
We have put together an easy to follow step by step guide: How to start a business in Malta. Your first step is meeting with one of our experts.21.06.2021