We are looking for a new team member to join our company within the position of Administrative Executive (Full Time).
This job opportunity calls for an individual who is practical, organised, has good communication and writing skills, and has a positive attitude.
- Undertaking the tasks of receiving calls, take messages, routing correspondence;
- Organization of meetings and greeting customers;
- Providing administrative support to the teams in order to ensure an efficient service to our customers;
- Supporting the Directors in any administrative tasks;
- Handling and record-keeping of all committees, meetings, travel and conferences;
- Drafting of circulars;
- Maintenance of corporate records including paper and electronic filing as well as archiving data by the company data-retention policy;
- Handling of customer invoicing, debtor chasing and customer receipts;
- Dealing with banking and cash transactions;
- Regular liaison with clients in coordination of documents to be submitted to local authorities;
- Assistance in statutory filings and reporting;
- Any additional ad-hoc administration duties as assigned by the team.
- Have an excellent command of both written and spoken Maltese and English, with great telephone manner;
- Possesses a smart approach with high ethical standards;
- Be service-oriented with a flair for hospitality and a positive can-do attitude;
- Strong commitment and proven record of professional and client service excellence;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office;
- Great attention to detail and highly organised, proactive individual, capable of working on your own initiative whilst being a dedicated team player;
- Applicants must be willing to learn and have a can-do approach;
- At least two years’ experience in an administrative role. Preference will be given to candidates with experience in the financial industry.
If this position sounds right for you, then we at Griffiths + Associates would like to hear from you!
Please Send Your Updated CV To Contact Form:
Business Publications of our Experts:
Reasons to relocate yourself and your business to Malta.29.02.2024
Reasons to relocate yourself and your business to Malta.22.02.2024
Discussing a rather ambiguous question: “Is Malta a tax haven?” Malta’s tax system includes the concept of “economic substance,” which means that companies should have a real presence in Malta, including physical offices, employees, and activities.16.02.2024
On December 2023, the Ministry for Finance and Employment has issued Updated Nomad Residence Permits Rules, LN 277 of 2023, coming into effect on 1 January 202420.12.2023
Through our proficiency in EU funding we can support you to identify the right funding source for project ideas and apply on your behalf for business grants and other incentives.26.10.2023
Auditing iGaming Entities 2024: for more information about our igaming audit services, or to find out how we can become your CPA partner, contact us.23.10.2023
EU funded projects overview 2021-2027. We keep you updated on the new opportunities provided by EIT Urban Mobility and other EU funded projects in Malta. Follow us and you always catch the opportunity for the good start and further promotion of your innovative ideas!15.10.2023
Guidelines on the VAT treatment for pleasure yacht leasing in Malta 2022. It opens the possibility for the yacht owners to benefit from VAT optimization.16.08.2023
Let’s find out more about Malta UK double tax treaty as part relating directly to the competitive tax regime.08.05.2023
Tax system in Malta: take a dive into Malta taxation for individuals and businesses: tax benefits, Indirect taxes and Direct taxes in Malta. Expert Tax Advice.24.02.2023
Ship Registration Procedure in Malta is very simple and straight forward provided all documentation is in order: commercial ships, yacht, superyacht and vessel.10.02.2023
By working with us, your family office gets a robust platform for managing the family’s foundation without hiring additional staff or building infrastructure.01.12.2022