The financial service provider and advisory industry are all about accuracy, reliability and trust. If these 3 key traits hit home with you, come join our growing team at Griffiths + Associates Advisory Ltd.
We are seeking to recruit an efficient, dedicated and reliable Accountant to work on a full-time basis in a flexible hybrid model (mix of work from home and office) to assume full accounting responsibility for a portfolio of clients, reporting directly to the Accounting Director.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Administering accounting records together with other team members, such as monthly management accounts, queries, cash flow forecasts and financial budgets.
- Identify and understand client needs, including sometimes providing initial solutions to client challenges, then communicating these needs and solutions to the Director.
Required skills, abilities and experience:
- Demonstrated work experience with a minimum of 2 to 3 years of Accounting experience preferably in the financial service provider industry.
- Applicants must either have a qualification in Accounting or be at the final stages of achieving the ACCA or any other comparable recognised qualification.
- Strong commitment and proven track record of professional and client service excellence.
- Ability to self-motivate and work independently.
- Ability to work within a team in a highly transactional company.
- Ability to perform in a demanding, client-oriented environment.
- Outstanding communication – both spoken and written (in particular, business report writing) and people skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, specifically Microsoft Excel.
- A highly organised character and the ability to work on own initiative and without the need for supervision or micro-managing.
- Role model for others by modelling teamwork, professionalism and composure.
- The company offers a hybrid work model that integrates flexibility to work from the comfort of your home and the office.
- Indefinite contract.
- Full-time (40 hours / week).
- Working hours for full-timers: Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm with a degree of flexibility.
- An attractive remuneration package is being offered to the right applicant based on qualifications and experience.
- Flexible hybrid working model (Work from home and office).
- Annual salary reviews.
- Annual individual performance bonus.
- Joining a great team of professionals to take the next step in your personal career.
Want to know more?
Griffiths + Associates Advisory Ltd provides a boutique of services to local and international clients. The company offers corporate services, tax and advisory services. VAT compliance, foundations and trusts amongst other services. The firm is part of PrimeGlobal, an international association of accountants and advisers made up of more than 300 firms in 90 countries. We have been established since 2004 and boast a vast array of local and international clients encompassing a diverse spectrum of industries and markets.
If you are interested in the role, kindly send your CV we are looking forward to receiving your application!
Please Send Your Updated CV To Contact Form:
Business Publications of our Experts:
Through our proficiency in EU funding we can support you to identify the right funding source for project ideas and apply on your behalf for business grants and other incentives.26.10.2023
Auditing iGaming Entities 2024: for more information about our igaming audit services, or to find out how we can become your CPA partner, contact us.23.10.2023
EU funded projects overview 2021-2027. We keep you updated on the new opportunities provided by EIT Urban Mobility and other EU funded projects in Malta. Follow us and you always catch the opportunity for the good start and further promotion of your innovative ideas!15.10.2023
Guidelines on the VAT treatment for pleasure yacht leasing in Malta 2022. It opens the possibility for the yacht owners to benefit from VAT optimization.16.08.2023
Let’s find out more about Malta UK double tax treaty as part relating directly to the competitive tax regime.08.05.2023
Tax system in Malta: take a dive into Malta taxation for individuals and businesses: tax benefits, Indirect taxes and Direct taxes in Malta. Expert Tax Advice.24.02.2023
Ship Registration Procedure in Malta is very simple and straight forward provided all documentation is in order: commercial ships, yacht, superyacht and vessel.10.02.2023
By working with us, your family office gets a robust platform for managing the family’s foundation without hiring additional staff or building infrastructure.01.12.2022
If you are looking to set up your new business in Malta, there are important steps you need. We have put together an easy to follow step by step guide to help you get started.05.11.2022
The corporate tax rate in Malta is set at 35% and companies incorporated in Malta are subjected to tax in Malta on their worldwide income. However, Malta offers a highly efficient fiscal regime that eliminates double taxation on taxed company profits distributed as dividends.18.06.2022
Need help with your Malta VAT compliance? Griffiths + Associates has a range of solutions that can help your business depending on where and how you trade.09.05.2022